Tests and Assesments
New patients and anyone looking to bring their health to an optimum level should take these tests and assessments:
- The Braverman Test (print out your results and either bring or email them to the office)
- Answer each question by designating either T for true or F for false. At the end of each group, record only the total number of true statements in the space provided.
- Answer the questions in terms of how you feel most of the time. For example, if you’ve had a bad night’s sleep and feel tired today answer the questions that pertain to your energy levels based on how you feel on a more average day.
- PART 1: DETERMINING YOUR DOMINANT NATURE: The highest number is your dominant personality nature and the other numbers should be within 10-15 points.
- PART 2: DEFINING YOUR DEFICIENCIES: These scores should be 5 or less. For a basic understanding of your Braverman Test results see the last few pages of the test, which contain an index.
For a basic understanding of your Braverman Test results and the foods which may help, read: When the Brain Goes, So Goes Your Health.
For a more in depth understanding of the Braverman test read: Braverman Details.