Connie gives the reader some basic tools to help anyone cope with depression and other mental illness. Connie writes from personal experience in this heart felt guide to dealing with such disorders. This is an excellent read for anyone who is suffering from not just depression, but anxiety, bi-polar disorder, and other mental health issues.
Archive for the ‘Patient Resources’ Category
New patients and anyone looking to bring their health to an optimum level should take these tests and assessments:
- Braverman (print out your results and either bring or email them to the office)
- Answer each question by designating either T for true or F for false. At the end of each group, record only the total number of true statements in the space provided.
- Answer the questions in terms of how you feel most of the time. For example, if you’ve had a bad night’s sleep and feel tired today answer the questions that pertain to your energy levels based on how you feel on a more average day.
- PART 1: DETERMINING YOUR DOMINANT NATURE: The highest number is your dominant personality nature and the other numbers should be within 10-15 points.
- PART 2: DEFINING YOUR DEFICIENCIES: These scores should be 5 or less.
For a basic understanding of your Braverman Test results and the foods which may help, read:When the Brain Goes, So Goes Your Health.
For a more in depth understanding of the Braverman test read: Braverman Details.
Looking for a resources to help you eat better and live a healthy and vibrant lifestyle?